In all of Tokyo, I think there's no better place to take photos than Shinjuku.
North, south, east or west are all good photo opportunities.
A couple from today displaying the in-your-face advertising/decor of Tokyo's buildings.
Tuesday, 21 February 2012
A few from around Shinjuku.
A quick rundown of what we have from top to bottom:
- Down the road from New South Exit.
- The brown building on the left side is Hotel Sunroute; the first hotel that I stayed in when I got to Japan...and the best.
- Washington Hotel; the third hotel that I stayed in.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.
- Ongoing Construction close to the South East Exit (to the left of the photo).